Monday, November 18, 2013

Welcome to my new blog.

I am happy to say that my new website is now live at http://www.staceypiwinski.com
Please check it out and let me know what you think.

I would also like to welcome you to my new blog. Blogging has become a habit while in the MFA program at the Art Institute of Boston, now known as Lesley University College of Art and Design (LUCAD). I am anticipating my graduation from this program this January 2014. I have decided to continue this habit here on this blog. I plan on using this blog to share exhibitions I find inspiring and keep you up to date on local events and showings.

The first exhibition I must mention is at the Revival Gallery at Fitchburg State College. The show is titled Abstract Women and features five AIB MFA alumni and me (Artsits-Brenda van der Beek, Rebecca Moran, Stacey Piwinski, Johana Skalsky Presence, Lynda Schlosberg, and Dianaa Vosburg. Curated by Coelynn McIninch.) On display November 9th through December 8th, 2013. This is a show to see!


Johana Skalsky Presence, Lynda Schlosberg, Brenda van der Beek, Dainna Vosburg, Rebecca Moran, Stacey Piwinski, and Coelynn McIninch at the opening reception. 

No comments:

Post a Comment